Persons entitled to asylum or granted subsidiary protection above the age of 15 with good reading and writing skills of the Latin alphabet.
Learn German on the basis of everyday topics in a pleasant group environment. Enhance your skills in listening, talking, reading and writing in a playful way using modern and activating study materials and learn more about living together in Austria. We gladly advise you on your ideal course and support you all along the way to your successful ÖIF-exam “A1 – fit for Austria”!
- Enhancing oral and written German skills
- Acquisition of values and orientation knowledge for a successful living together in Austria
- Passing of the ÖIF exam A1
- Acquisition of a course certificate by the course provider
- Information and assessment of language skill level
- German course at the level A1
- Exam preparation and exam
- Accompanying: ÖIF Values and Orientation course
Course times each with 15 lessons per week
- Morning class: Mo - Fr | 08:00 - 11:00
- Afternoon class: Mo - Fr | 11:00 - 14:00
Course duration: between 12 and 16 weeks (all together 180 – 240 lessons), course start always possible!
Additional exam preparation course: 5 weeks (in case of failed exam)
Course location: campus update training, Shuttleworthstraße 14, Objekt 68, 1210 Vienna
Contact for information:
T: +43 1 90633-0
M: +43 664 60 177 7660
Current project period: November 1st 2017 – December 31st 2018